View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 03:30 PM   #5
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Only had my GX470 for a few months. Just finished a bunch of maintenance including timing belt / water pump, radiator, Pullies, fan bracket, radiator hoses, valve cover gaskets, rebuilt started, intake manifold gaskets, injectors cleaned by RC engineering.

Finally had a chance to tow with it and it will be plenty adequate for my trailer and s13. It?s kinda a dog up large grades (like the hill up from Cajon Junction to hesperia where I was rolling along at 45-50mph). Got roughly 11.5mpg on the trip.

On flat ground there?s enough power. Brakes leave something to be desired and soon I?ll upgrade to gx460 calipers and rotors and new fluid.

Already bought a new Eibach lift kit and new front UCA and LCAs, will install those soon as well, and some other bits and pieces like Tundra wheels, window visors, doo-dads.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote