Thread: E85 thread
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 12:02 PM   #408
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
I've been trying to "future proof" my current build so that i'll be able to run flex fuel/e85 when it's done.

Currently putting together an S15 sr20det, 2871R turbo. I just installed the Radium fuel rail with new ID1300xds injectors. The plan is to go with the Link S15X G4x plug and play ecu, with an ethanol content sensor (conti/gm).

Think i'll have any issues controlling idle on pump 91 with these new 1300cc injectors? They're supposed to have really good control for low duty cycle.

I really only plan on running e85 at the track and 91 when driving the car around otherwise. It's not available at every station so i'd probably order a barrel of Ignite to keep in the garage or in cans.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote