Thread: E85 thread
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2020, 02:52 PM   #391
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Has anyone seen how the GM flex fuel tank is setup to keep water out of the tank? Like how they vent it, is there any desiccant?

As the fuel tank empties it must draw air from outside, so there has to be a vent which functions under vacuum to let air in. that air will contain water, so I am wondering how GM is keeping the water out of the fuel tank?

Or any special measures in regards to that.

I'm trying to figure out how to setup the safety/check valves on a couple fuel tanks, and I just wonder how many check valves are necessary (I won't risk using just 1 pressure check) and where they are (one in the fuel cap, I think?)
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links