View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 05:16 PM   #12
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTER-M View Post
IMO the 86 (FRS/BRZ) is closer to the s-chassis than the bubble z. But that?s just IMO of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey13 View Post
The supply of enthusiast cars has to run out sooner than later for these dealers in the US, right?

The quality they are bringing over can only get worse and they may already be scraping the bottom of the barrel.

I can't imagine any of them have a 5 year plan at this point.
The FRS/ BRZ/ GT86 is probably the closet to the S-Chassis, but IMO came up short in the SR20DET "bolt-on" performance aspect.

Even when the FRS/ BRZ/ GT86 gets to be sub $10K, you're still going to run into the issues of costly FA20/ FA20 turbo builds, or the now $$$ engine swap route.

As for Japanese Classics... I definitely saw the cars getting more and more suspect as the years went on (especially for what they were asking). Part of the reason why I abandoned the idea of getting a JDM 25+ y/o car.
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote