View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 10:05 AM   #4
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NextTimeJr View Post
Interesting, I like these much more then the over saturated Volks. But in saying that, with the reproduction of regas they may become the generic forged wheels in the future.

Never quite seen the price of OG regas on the market but for that price of ~$2900 it would be a toss up of whether or not to just ball out on some three pieces (my favs: vsxx, vskf) or snag these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There have been others that have tried to copy the Regamaster, but this is not the case with this re-release. These are the real deal carrying the original name and are properly forged monoblock wheels.

I've always though OG pricing was nuts, but its all about supply and demand and they are still great wheels. I wouldn't compare these to a three piece wheel, these weight half of what any three piece wheel would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
I think this is awesome, although, way to expensive for a monoblock IMO.

Also, very surprised with the lack of sizing.
The pricing is steep for sure, but its pretty much on par with other monoblock forged wheels.

The sizing is odd, I think its because they first batch is quite small and the owner of Desmond is a Honda guy. The 18x9.5 +45 is meant for the Civic Type-R and the 18x10 +35 is NSX rear fitment. I was told this batch is only 60 sets total, about 12 sets of each color/pcd per size. When I asked about future batches he said there will be significantly more sets and more sizes as he feels out the demand.