View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 03:07 AM   #13
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Quote:
OEM Original Suspension (complete with BN6 overspray)
What?? Unless it has been resprayed there should be zero overspray anywhere

If this car were mint I would be happy to pay 8500 for this. Problem is, the core support was bent which is major. Bending it back out may fix it aesthetically, but it is now weaker. You also conveniently took the picture of the engine at such an angle that you can see everything BUT the core support, which makes me question how good of a job was done. The black fenders and hood do not look better. They look like depreciation. I think you're most likely going to end up in the ~6500 ball park. Auto MIGHT mean it wasn't ragged on, but theres just as high of a chance that it wasn't maintained as well(source: First car was an auto s14, I knew nothing about cars. There were times I'd be told to check the oil and there was none on the dip stick. Yes it was stupid, but it happened and I'm just being honest.) Either way, no one will want to keep it. Your biggest saving grace is the non sunroof SE model.

Good luck with sale. I'd love to find one in the future and keep it forever.