View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 04:56 PM   #12066
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
For me the real issue is I want boost. I grew tired of the lack of power from the KA. With the price of SR's being in the 3.2k-3.7k mark it is not feasible for me to spend that type of cash right now. This makes me a lot less motivated to work on the car.
so im planning on building a brand new SR for my car next year... and honestly, if you want an SR now, you need to literally build one from scratch. you can pick up a block and head for dumb ass cheap! then slowly piece together all the parts you want to run it... the overall cost is split up into small segments so its easier to choke down lol i know im gonna wind up dumping around 5-6 grand into my SR build, but i can do it in small portions so it doesnt feel so damn overwhelming.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote