View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 03:43 PM   #450
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Here's another one: did you guys see the girl from NZ that posted a picture of her sitting on the door in her bikini?

I just started following her a few days ago. I saw that picture but also noticed it was the ONLY ONE like that. Most of her content (thank God) is her car, her husband's car, and New Zealand. To add to the equation: it looks like she was at the beach anyway and didn't just fucking go out to her driveway to take a typical IG picture. There are also comments suggesting this was the type of reaction they were looking for/expected.

Anyways, the comments are pretty much what you'd expect. It's crazy though. Bear whatever-the-fuck-her-name-is never has more than two small pieces of fabric on and it's cool. Some normal girl from NZ posts one and it's chaos. I'm always on her bashing fake 'car girls' but this seems like a different instance.

If it wasn't so fucking cold in Japan I'd take the same picture and post it...maybe this afternoon I'll get my camera out...