View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 09:37 PM   #1
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Talking free shipping sale on all my parts

I have 1 pair of front s13 stainless steel brakelines, used $20 - SOLD. calipers and pads $15.

1 nissan alternator for ka24e used for 2 weeks - $80

1 pair of FRP oem sideskirts, recently painted black, never installed for $225

1 sr20DET s13. Shifter thing (not a short shifter, stock shifter) -$15

1 set of s13 stock shocks and springs, they are not blown and are leak free, the boot needs to be replaced. -$120 obo

I also have a brand new sparco monza seat, still wrapped in the plastic it came from, bottom mount sliders and bracket. - $350 obo for the seat by itself. the seat with the sliders and brackets add $120 - i prefer local pickup

All these prices include fedex next day shipping for the small items and fedex 3 day shipping for the big items. for the seat i prefer local pickup for the seat, but am willing to ship if you pay for shipping.
Price is the same for local pickup.
I also have a set of tear drop se wheels with some tires on them for $100, - Pending sale

please call me @310-713-7101
or pm me

Last edited by handinpants; 01-21-2009 at 12:39 PM.. Reason: lowered prices
Sponsored Links