View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 10:53 PM   #89
Suprareal
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Suprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enough
I recently bought the Langmuir systems crossfire cnc plasma table to take Defworx to the next level. I’ve been making almost everything I usually do by hand with this now, it’s amazing.
Wishing I had it when doing the tube front sheet metal work

As I find something I need personally I’m also saving and making batches of these parts that’ll soon be offered on my website if anyone’s interested.
Www.defworxshop.com

First was the z32 e brake cable bracket ! I’ve had some ugly makeshift bracket until now.

Throttle cable bracket

Wire tuck needed something to hold the fuse boxes up under the dash. Keep in mind I’m not running any heater/AC boxes under there.

350Z bash bar gussets !

Of course I had to make the 3 pod holder for the vent slot. Went ahead and made the climate control delete for an additional gauge and switches. Later I’ll be making a custom cluster in the stock location

Got the booster and masters in. Tight fit but everything is still independently removable
Running gktech brake lines

I’m running the stock JDM Aristo harness and ecu for now. I de pinned every wire I won’t be using from the harness and shrunk it down about half the normal size
The Aristo has the ecu box in the engine bay so in order to route the ecu into the cabin you’ll need to extend all your wires. I chose to also run the ignite into the cabin. An over all 30” extension.

I’m choosing to use the stock Aristo ecu box shoved under the dash. Just zip tied for now since I’m not 100% sure I’ll be utilizing it when upgrading to standalone down the road

After finalizing all the small things it was ready to crank. Fired right up !
Got all my suspension back on and I’m stoked to see the car come back together and roll again

Fenders on and bumper mocked back up to check fitment

I still haven’t test driven it yet besides going forward and reverse in the driveway.
Waiting on my water temp gauge to come in first while I finish wiring the rest of my gauges and clean things up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Suprareal is offline   Reply With Quote