View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 11:59 PM   #83
Suprareal
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Suprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enough
Wastegate is going out of the hood. I made that decision many many years ago while riding passenger in a similar set up ! Only since this car is on its way to being track only.
Later I will be making a garnish plate on the hood for it and likely have the actual tube flush mounted

Oil cooler mounted. Power steering cooler with fan will be mounted on the backside of it

Trimmed up the bumper to fit this giant set up.
Like I said before the placement of the radiator in the bumper scoop is not ideal but was my only option without buying another set up. This intercooler/fans/radiator set up is rated to cool 1000 HP. Eventually I want to be in the 600-700 range.

I may do more trimming in the top area of the scoop to let more air flow in. I normally run no bumper at the track though.
All my measurements were correct and the intercooler sits just maxed out high enough to still fit the bumper on. You can see it’s actually trimmed perfect to rest on the intercooler and keep almost perfect gap to the hood

A tip to anyone who’s never built a car all the way thru before.... leave your body work & paint job LAST if you want to keep it nice. I’ve accidentally dinged, cracked, scratched or dropped so many things thru out the process the last month haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Suprareal is offline   Reply With Quote