View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 11:40 AM   #40
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sx_sr20det View Post
Don't scare him with prices like that..

He's heading to Ebisu, where it's far cheaper. $3-5,000 will get you a nice practice car. $90/day will get you a 5-course pass for the day. $100 will get you a tank of race gas - which will last 2 days of all day thrashing. $10-50 will get you food for the day. $73/night for a BnB. $70/day for a hire car.

I'd definitely bring a good amount of spending cash, but you can do this trip on a very good budget. I did, in November, and will do it again in April.
Thanks for the appropriate pricing lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintyboy View Post
There is a small chance I may be going to Japan soon. If everything aligns, then I will be there before Drift Matsuri. I'd love to tag along with any of you guys. I can contribute by taking pics lolol.
Seems like we might have to organize a zilvia meet&greet

http://milktea-man.com
KevinEdgar is offline   Reply With Quote