Old 09-08-2009, 08:53 AM   #53
Chris@Fortune-Auto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Chris@Fortune-Auto is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Chris@Fortune-Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal_kouki View Post
Exactly.. hope this doesn't turn into a popularity contest.
It would blow if some dude with a built car who just posted nice pics with no story or reason as to why they should win actually takes a set.

Be as it may it's really cool of fortune to hook people up like this...
I understand where you are comming from. Our intent wasn't to start a popularity contest, although, I guess that's really what it is... Since you guys will be voting on who gets the coilvoers in the end. haha

We just want a respected member of the community who is active in some form of motorsports to win the coilovers, test them, and report to you guys what he or she thinks of them. I am confident whoever wins will not be dissapointed.

We are doing this because we are realitively new to the Zilvia community and want you guys to see our product is what we say it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad-ass View Post
Well, I don't agree with couple of you guys that posted above me.

If you already don't have a lowered car or a good running car that you take it to track on regular bases, who is going to trust your review when you don't know how to compare the product? I sure as hell wouldn't want to read someone's review that has zero experience on a product before hand.

O.P. is trying to spread his product around, not just simply give it away IMO. He's got a purpose behind his give away and that is to get a review out of it from people that know what they are doing. not simply just give it away with people with no money for set of coilovers for their so called "project" that doesn't do anything but be a normal car.
Exactly, it's nothing against people who don't track their car, but most coilovers are "ok" on the street. I know our coilovers preform excellent on the street and provide a nice comfortable ride, but at the same time give you weekend warriors a component that preforms well on track as well.

Last edited by Chris@Fortune-Auto; 09-08-2009 at 02:37 PM..