View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 08:06 AM   #12
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
S-Chassis will always have a following, but day by day those numbers are dropping. Drifting is cool, but the beat and trashy thing got out of hand real fast a few years ago and its a bummer.

240's fell off a bit when people realized that drifting an E36 was very simple to do as well. And 350z's as stated above are going to be the next s-chassis, for all the 240 peoples children.

That being said, drift tax sucks if you're trying to buy, but shit, a few years from now my coupe will be a 30K, so keep crashing em, suckers.

On the subject of the SR, I never understood the hype when they were $1500-2K for a full swap (not trying to start a KA vs SR argument, just my opinion) BUT its insane theyre 3K now. (the prices of KA's are arguably worse inflation) wait until JZ's go up in price.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote