View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 07:45 AM   #10
jdm_land
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
jdm_land is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnr32gtr View Post
I think sr20 will be way harder and lot more $. I used to be able to pick up s13 sr20 complete swaps( Motor trans ECU wire harness maf) for 1500 bucks all day every day,now my dude is getting $2500-2800. So I will never buy another sr. As for the Chassis i think they r getting more rare with time but don't think they will ever bring crazy $ for the simple fact you can buy the z33 for 5k now and it's a way better chassis all around and don't need to motor swap it. 80% of 240sx are shit boxs. The whole missile craze is what ruined the drift seen for me. Drift events should be a rolling car show.

The only Srs for sale that are $1500-2000 now a days are pieces of trash that people have been beating on for years now. I actually just picked up a complete s15 engine set w/ tranny for $3200 picked up. The guy pulled it out of his bone stock s15 with 40k on it. Got to actually see the s15 run and drive before buying the swap. The car sat in his garage in Florida for the past 3 years, only turned it on to charge the battery and circulate the fluids around.

It also seems the SR is being replaced with LS swaps. I personally know more people with LS swapped 240s then Sr swapped.
jdm_land is offline   Reply With Quote