View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 09:38 AM   #22
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf904 View Post

I wonder if any of those parts he bought off auctions even made their way to being bolted into his car. And I'm fairly sure everything he got was wayyyyy cheaper. He's always posting in the thread trying to show off his most recent win. It only disappoints me because kids like that might be keeping real enthusiasts from getting their hands on cool shit and using it, because mhubeny's top bid is 30 billion yen on a shift knob. Apologize for the rant but just felt like something had to be said about it the instant I saw his prices on his FS thread.
Dumb kids with money. Can't be avoided sometimes. I'm sure he'll move on to the Genesis or some other cool chassis soon.