View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 07:36 AM   #146
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by harris180 View Post
You don't think you have a bias though possibly? On the previous page, people were talking about how bad the falken s14 was, but then went on to say that the porsche livery was awesome.. It's the same livery..
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Look at those two cars again and tell me why the Porsche doesn't suck but the S14 does.

I'll give you a hint, it isn't the livery.

This smashed up car...

Looks way better and has more style than this not smashed up car.

Even if a car was wrecked you can tell if it sucked before it wrecked.

A livery is only a portion of the style of a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harris180 View Post
I understand the want for having a nice looking car, but the fact of the matter is, if iv got 200 dollars left of my car budget and i have to decide between entering the next time attack event, or replacing my cable tied front bar, i would rather drive it and look shit than miss the event and look clean..

We own performance cars, so in my opinion the focus of an s chassis car should be on driving it and enjoying the drive. There is a substantial difference between the rat-chet cars, the hilariously beat up drift missile for sale earlier up in the thread, and the 'badly stickered' cars that are all contained in this one thread of 'doing it wrong.'

Ratchet - Terrible and doing it wrong, i believe that.
Bashed up drift car - It's what its for, if you're going to be a good drifter or racer you are going to bin your car, its the way it is.. I'd rather people spend money on becoming a good driver than having an always clean car then constantly looping it in front of me.
Bad sponsor stickers - Obviously none of you understand how sponsors work.. If big dick sponsors wanted to stick dicks all over my car but it meant I got to enter every event and drive with the best parts and the best tyres and whatever else, I wouldnt give a shit what my car looks like..

I think you guys are focusing too much on what other people see, not what other people experience. Yes a fully kitted perfect fitment perfect painted car will look better doing 4th gear entries than a shitty bashed up missile, but the guy with the clean car needed to learn at some stage, and his car would have looked alot like the smashed up car whilst he was learning..

^^^ This is your right to think and feel this way. And that is ok, that is what makes people different. But CLEARLY you are in the wrong thread if you care more about driving than what your car looks like. Its like going into a Jewish chat room and yelling at them for not praying to Jesus.

But personally, there is nothing that is going to make me put stickers of penises on my car.
I want my driving and my car to both be raw.

Last edited by OBEEWON; 09-19-2014 at 09:33 AM..
OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote