View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 11:36 PM   #29
ka24debt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
ka24debt is an unknown quantity at this point
and so the summer came. it was pretty awesome finishing up classes, being able to actually enjoy the car for once. meets meets and more meets, far and wide, i wasnt worried about whether or not i would make it.

back when i first starting hearing "y0 s0N! wH3r'd yU g3t d0$3 r!M$z!" or "wtf ive been waiting since october for mine to be shipped to me and its practically june!"

and so for the month of may, not much had went on.. i was making pretty good money and i was just saving up. only modifications where front and rear strut bars and a gt spec strut bar. i was too busy just having fun and driving the car!

after 2.5 months of having the n1 exhaust back i had already had 4 pending exhaust tickets for that thing.. i finally sold it for good this time, ran over to my friends house and picked this up for the same price i sold my n1 for. i have nothing but good things to say about this exhaust. ive still yet to get pulled over for this exhaust.. its super d00per quiet and def low profile. my thing is if you can manuever in nyc with this then your guarenteed to get by with this anywhere. i swear you can probably getting a ticket for breathing to loud out here smfh.

2 days later, scored a killer deal on these :]

back to enjoying the car again, driving this car everywhere with my spunky little ka, no cares no worries just having fun
/m530/ka24debt/IMG_20110709_130613.jpg[/IMG]
ka24debt is offline   Reply With Quote