View Single Post
Old 06-19-2022, 09:59 PM   #37
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash n' burn View Post
I started doing automotive wiring. Been doing it for years for my own projects, helping out friends do installs on stuff, etc etc. COVID really gave me the free time I needed while teleworking. Started making adapter harnesses and that's really taken off to the point where I've been able to float the expenses of R&D on products, materials, build methods for my own learning, build a drift car, and stash a little money away for the next stage. I'm finally making headway towards that doing chassis harnesses now with 3 already done this year, 1 working, and 2 jobs waiting.

I really do enjoy it and have always wanted to move towards making it my full time endeavor. Been a hard proposition to sell to myself but a few things will fall in to place to change that in the next couple months.

Sooo ummm...do you do muscle car wiring?

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote