View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 02:53 PM   #5
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
so, is no one smogging vehicles in CA prior to sale anymore? does the DMV not enforce this rule/law?

also, am i missing the price?
I added the price thanks for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
keep in mind if you sell a vehicle without a smog that is not no-opped, you could be taken to court if your buyer cannot get the car to pass smog. just because you state it is 'sold as-is', it does not trump law.

food for thought.
As for smog, I never said I wouldn't smog it. I know it will pass.

But with higher price items I don't typically smog the car until I have a serious buyer. I have a buyer on facebook telling me he won't have the money until the end of NEXT month. I'm not going to smog it for that guy lol.

If they want the truck right away and can save me the time and energy to smog it, I work a deal with them that they smog it on their own and it's sold as is.

I've sold more cars than most people will own in their lifetime. I'm not new to this.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.