View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 09:52 PM   #125
Teddyless
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Teddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of light
Looking at cool 180?s tonight on JY?s stream has inspired me to update this a little bit. Unfortunately I?m still not completely finished with the car (and I don?t think I ever will be) but I?ll post what I have done so far.

I constantly have more parts coming in, so I?m hoping to start updating this thread more regularly.

I?ve been lacking motivation lately. I think it?s because I?m not 100% pleased with how this car is turning out. I think it looks good, but there?s something about it that I think it?s still lacking. Open for suggestions as always!

After I got the car running and driving, I wanted to spruce up the engine bay. I started with doing a complete color change to silver (as all good bays should be haha).

Then after I got that out of the way, I started sourcing parts including:

-KTS Coolant Reservoir
-S14 Koyo radiator
-Kazama Auto oil catch tank
-Billion Power Steering Reservoir
-Greddy Breather Tank
-Greddy pulleys
-Billion Radiator Cap
-Samco lower radiator hose
-Blitz upper radiator hose
-Sard Type R FPR

I even swapped out the subframe for a modified one to relocate the rack, and swap the rack out for a freshly rebuilt one. While I was doing that, I decided to also change the old engine mounts out for Kazama Auto ones, and the old trans mount for a Nismo version.

Still waiting on my other valve cover to be painted to throw it on there, but the purple will have to stay for now :/

Also found some Blitz Technospeed Z2?s for really cheap, so I figured I?d pick them up to use as spares
18x9.5 +38? I believe

The interior is currently a mess of wiring. Four Greddy gauges in the dash, one on top near the cluster, and one strapped to the Cusco cage whenever that decides to arrive. As well as wiring in a period correct Carrozzeria, and a few other things.

Along with the gauges, I got another Next Miracle bar for this car, and have a red Brix 1.5 on the way. I?m hoping to get glove box and door panels reupholstered by the end of the week.

Like I said, I?m kinda in the middle of everything at the moment, but I wanted to make an update. I had this wave of inspiration come over me and I?d like to start working on my car again, but it?s 11:40pm, my car is at my shop on the other side of town, so this is the next best thing haha