Thread: FRSport.com
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 10:26 AM   #307
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by towlie View Post
Its a bummer cuz over the last 10 years ive spent thousands there and lately the shipping time and customer service has gone to shit
literally I used to go to FRSport FIRST, for everything. I lived 5 mins from there, they had staff that knew wtf they were talking about, and they always stocked what I needed.

now I go there LAST, especially since they don't offer pickup, dropship everything, and theres maybe 2-3 ppl who know their shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent S14 View Post
They just sent me a quote for a seat rail and now im not sure if i want to order it from them anymore. I have also been a customer from them for atleast 5 years and have spent alot there. May just wait on enjuku to get their next shipment in a month.
what seat rail are you looking for?

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote