View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 09:38 PM   #288
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
On the subject of clean kouki S13s popping up: I'm torn. I'm super happy that people are saving cars but at the same time the response to this occurrence is so overly 'dickrider-esque' that it's cringe-worthy. It shouldn't be a national holiday when someone does the 'right' thing by not fucking up a car.

I'm sorry guys I'm feeling like I'm 29 going on 56 today or some shit. Fuck.

EDIT:

turboshoebox was the start of this thread. In a lot of ways I feel like his level of scrutiny is unwarranted but a lot of people (myself included) have the right mix of flexibility and scrutiny. No one has to care because this is the internet but by the same token no one has to respond to this or be a forum member either, right? At the end of the day we're all just words on a screen to each other.

Can we change the thread title to "Dear Diary, It's Me: A Grumpy Asshole"?