View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 10:09 AM   #23532
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
LoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTTon View Post
Yeah that's what I thought when I lost the cylinder. Oh the time has come

For the z33 coil packs can I just drop them in as is or will I need to swap the lower boot of the s14 coil pack with the z33 one? I know the harness needs to be modified and the igniter bypassed, I found a video on that. There aren't any write ups that I found with more details.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
The S13/S14 coil packs don't have a boot you can swap over. They're pretty old tech. The Z33 should fit anyway. May have to play with spacers or a bracket to get them to bolt in place.

Wiring is easy; bypass ignitor, flip 2 pins at the coil connectors, done. Wiring Specialties sells an ignitor bypass that's plug n play. If moving pins at a connector are above your comfort level, buy an S15 coilpack harness and you'll be good to go.
LoSt180 is offline   Reply With Quote