View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 11:41 AM   #8
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
1. 4l80e is the strongest transmission for this application and requires less maintenance than the six speed, and it is faster in a race.

2. I believe Jakes performance makes the stoutest, highest quality, most expensive 4l80e in the United States. The trans probably cost more than the engine.

3. anybody that complains about other cars not having a six speed has never tried to drive that car with a six speed in regular daily traffic jams and then had to deal with the hard aftermath of heat and wear on an expensive set of dry clutch plates. I'd rather keep the heart of my car liquid cooled, non-contact, thanks.
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote