View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 08:45 PM   #15
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterlingaidenk View Post
Yes I have pulled the intake manifold out and replaced every hose and gasket got new hose clamps for everything too. Im not sure what was wrong with those mafs from napa autoparts but they didn't last very long especially if i dallied the car for a while, yes it does have a air filter and everything, everything is clean inside which didn't make any sense why those ones kept being trash. Putting on a oem maf was the trick for me. Today I saw that my carrier bearing for the drive shaft is about shot too, so I might also put on a 1 piece drive shaft on it, should hopefully help the ka pull the car better.
try to keep the oem shaft 2piece design

its safer, like if you crash it will fold up instead of rip through the floorboard and impale you

Its also more likely to drive right,
In other words it seems like 40% of the time someone buys a 1piece driveshaft it isn't balanced or phased right and the car picks up an annoying vibrations

Just don't...