View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 04:27 PM   #1
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Lightbulb Drift entrance techniques/form

I know there has been discussion about this but hopefully this is bringing something else.

there are many methods to entering into a drift "Kickin it out" and I am wanting to get some feed back of which style in what situations are best suited use for tight turns, longer ones, keeping your angle, and of course initiating your drift.

Double clutching
Down shifting
Ebrake
Pitching the car ( swerving to one side then the other)
shifting gears while in a drift
braking technique

Please dont take me as a dumb ass.

Pretty much just want to get technical. I hear people say "your a better driver if you dont touch your ebrake. and viseversa. Im not saying Im the best but I do well with my style, however I see most pros do use it. I double clutch, down shift. and rarely use the ebrake. Been doin it on and off for 8 yrs but still want to improve so would like some feedback.

I want to open this up to beginners as well as experienced as well as get incite to maneuvers that will improve driving skills such as angle of attack,and transfers..etc. I know practice makes perfect but even then there are tricks to the trade of perfection which Im trying out. because you can always improve.

so if you got some info, want others to critique your style, or need to be critiqued yourself. Please post up some info.

Thanks to all

Drew

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
jspec240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links