View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 09:43 AM   #168
cdlong
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
cdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to cdlong
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_856 View Post
i just bought some z32 brakes whats the size of the lug bolt so i kno what size drill bit to buy when i redill them to 4 lug?
pretty sure it's half inch. the center bore keeps it in the right location, and the one hole you reuse will keep it from rotating so you have some wiggle room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Has anyone on here used OEM replacement (2.5") gaskets with a 3" exhaust?
Just curious if it would make any noticeable difference in reducing noise.
why would it, reduced leaks? slowing down the flow? what are you going for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drftkng951 View Post
not to sure what diff i have but i have 5 bolt axles on my 91 s13. anyone have a list of the cars it could be from?
it's probably a JDM VLSD out of a 180sx or something. the S chassis diffs are the only ones that are simple bolt in to my knowledge (which is limited on this subject). to know what's really inside (final drive ratio, LSD type) you'll have to pop it open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX88 View Post
Hey guys im in a serious delema....

will 350z track rotors, the 12.5" ones with 30mm skyline calipers fit with mb battles 17x9.5+15?
you talking about the GTR brembos or the sumitomo 4 pots like the z32? in either case you'll probably have to find someone with the same setup or start measuring.