View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 12:02 AM   #62
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
Idk if you're supposed to use blue thread locker on lug nut end caps, but today I bought some. Why you ask? As media, I find lug nut end caps all over the middle of speedway. These go on hand tight, and I'm not about to use a crescent wrench on them to tighten them down.

Aside from the end caps, I spoke with Tommy from PBM and he recommended I start using anti seize grease on my lugs since I stripped 2 of them.

With Winter Drift around the corner, I need to order 2 tires for my drift spares. There's an Evergreen Drift winter drift event on the 20th I might hit up. I really need to work on clearance and front ride height lock to lock. My front passenger fender tacoed to my wheel (not bad but enough to notice). So I'm going to need to figure out how to prevent that.

I ordered the GKTech v4 Rear Toe Rods and will install those ASAP and get on the alignment rack.

I've still haven't heard back regarding my front type 3 fenders. [emoji120] Hopefully they will magical appear this month.

It looks like my Auto-CollectStorm bumper guides are in the mail. I also ordered the lower fender braces. Unfortunately I won't be ordering my body kit until after I get my suspension and clearances sorted. I want to get seat time this winter season!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk