View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 05:50 PM   #82
nichthen
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
nichthen is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
oh man there is SO much cool shit going on in here, both with the build (taking it to bare metal and doing PDR on all panels before paint is awesome) and all the super rare/unicorn parts you've managed to acquire!
Thanks for the kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreimers View Post
Nichthen,

Great build so far. I have a similar build going w my s14. All oem aero and super rare jdm goodness. Keep up the good work!
Awesome dude! Keen to see how it all works out for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreimers View Post
If you are trying to keep all the oem options specific to the S14, you gotta get a different puretron filter. I have dealership booklets with all the different options for the s14.
Yep, i know. The S14 had the air purifier on the parcel shelf. But because i have the 270R Nismo rear strut bar, i can't have this option. So i figured i'll just go with the older roof style, which is a direct bolt on.

Life has been pretty full on over the last 2 months, which is why there has been little to no update. Moved into my investment property, and ended up fully renovating it. Went on a holiday to Melbourne for a couple weeks.

But, do have some smallish updates.

Took my S14 to my old work to get the new beaver panel spot welded on, like factory, turned out amazing.

Random photos on how bare the shell is now.

Finally got a set of Ganador super mirrors and a first gen ARC super induction box, super happy with getting these. Box does need a very good polish though!

But the most exciting thing i got to see over the past couple of months, was the R34 GT-R Z-tune Build #001.

Got invited by a mate to go see this, along with other cars (R34 N1's, Old Porches etc). So stoked and so happy to get to see this car, especially if you love Nissan nearly as much as i do.

nichthen is offline   Reply With Quote