View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 11:15 PM   #10
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
I have an AC in my KA and I don't know where I would be without it. I drove my friend's SR and he didn't (probably still doesn't) have an AC last summer in SoCal, never again will I try that.
AC is one of those must haves in SoCal. I don't know how some people do it.
I don't have any pics of a SR with an AC, sorry.
good to know that you have STOCK AIR CONDITIONING on your STOCK motor. thats not what im asking here. we're talking about people with swaps getting their AC system fully functional, either with the standard HVAC controls or the jspec digital climate control.

anyone with a stock car can say "yeah i have AC" ... no one cares about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14tan View Post
I had ac, till my custom line hit the manifold/elbow and busted...
and this is the kind of stuff i want to hear. we rarely hear about the problems people have encounter(ed) with the AC system failing due to all the heat from the turbo setups people have. this is what i would like to hear more about, pros and cons of having the AC with your SR cars, wiring schematics, modifying the air box for the digital climate control servos, brazing your AC lines.......... etc etc etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by EjMalernee View Post
I don't have A/C in mine. But that's OK its a drift car they don't need A/C. lol
thanks. thanks for telling us all that drift cars dont need AC. its good to know, in case any of us plan on drifting.......... with the air conditioning on.

calm down drift king. keep on topic. if you have a fully working ac with your SR, add to this thread.

if you're a cool track kid, fuckoff.

sorry for being so crude but, i see this getting off topic with useless posts about how its unnecessary.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote