Thread: Drift Speed
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 05:28 PM   #1
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
Drift Speed

Just wanted to say Big thanks to the guys at Drift Speed.

In short my car was cursed with a misfire that no one could figure out, several big name shops/tuners included

We went through the car with a fine tooth comb and still a misfire. Coil paks, alternator, map sensor, CAS , Igniton harness, All replaced and no luck.

Was at the IDRC and ran into the Drift Speed Gang their.
And noticed my old friend and tuner of my previous cars Koji Arai formally from XS Engineering wearing a Drift Speed shirt.

With XS gone I thought Koji was gone too but I was wrong. SAid he was at Drift Speed now.

The next week the car was their. And back to me the same DAY making 10hp more @ .5 bar Less boost and NO MISFIRE!

Bottom Line with Koji at Drift Speed now, who is offering crazy deals on Tuning.

If you need your car tuned CALL them, Koji is one of the top tuners in the country. Power FC and V-Pro Master. He is the first name Apex'i will give you is you ask who is the best for tuning your PFC.

And the rest of the Drift Speed gang are Very nice and knowledgeable!

Big Big thanks to Koji, Masa, Jerod, Quak, and anyone I missed (sorry if I f-up the spelling )

Thanks so much!!

http://www.driftspeed.com/

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links