View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 02:59 PM   #31
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by besTint View Post
oh sorry, i thread shitted. didnt realize it was a for sale post. edited to keep mods happy =)
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
That's great and all, but state your opinion elsewhere.

What you just did was thread shitting.

Next person to thread shit will be pinked and/or banned.

Carry on.
You da man. :thumbs up:

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgy240 View Post
I'm not, I have never mentioned my opinion about these wheels at all. I was simply replying to a statement made prior to my post.....which then the OP stated that he isn't trying to say they are something they are not so it is over. He is correct in that they are inexpensive and have pretty decent fitment for an s13 and the are 4 lug....all things stated and agreed with!

G/L to OP and if someone out there wants my personal take on rotas, then PM me, but I hardly think anyone out there gives a $#!^ about my opinion....so again, G/L
Thanks.

First buyer flaked (has to wait a couple weeks) - Going to test-fit them on the g/f's 510 for 72 Nismo, but consider them UP FOR GRABS!

Will ship @ actual cost, I supply the boxes and will even take the headache

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Sponsored Links