View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 06:35 PM   #643
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
I was reading it before I left for work last night. I always thought the folks who comes thru C&C are mostly adults, or atleast behave like one. Ofcourse, it had to be a VW owner and all his nut swingers comes out defending his ass. He didnt want people to ding his car...WTF shitty cop out is that? Then dont fucking come you numb nut. People who drives Lambos and Ferraris can park in regular spots, you dont hear them tripping about people dinging their fucking doors. Corey put up 2 signs and this moron just blatantly disregards it to be an asshole. Bunch of fucking "ME" generation...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote