View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 12:41 PM   #21
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Nothing felt as good as when you logged in and saw your rep score had increased for a post you made. I agree it made the content better as people actually tried instead of the *post pic of XXX* threads we have now.

You kept OT popping back in those days man. The transformers thread (I remember you and stiizy ran that thread), the thread of the dead, the 2011 240sx thread (now renamed to just to the future rwd coupes thread for you newbies) just to name a few classic ones, plus countless marvel universe and other movei threads.
I must say those OT threads mentioned above keep me checking in for new content daily. Good stuff!