View Single Post
Old 04-06-2022, 11:21 PM   #89
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
I recently picked up my Sony A6100 for the first time in a few months. I was taking some 4K video of random stuff for a school class but haven't been using is as much as a like. So, I decided to do a little pre-season teaser. We currently have a slew of LS S-chassis including my S14a Silvia, some weird shit like a RWD B15 Sentra with a VQ35DE in it, my R32 GTST, a Crown Victoria with a Barra swap, and all sorts of other stuff in the works. I plan to be more active and compile some track stuff, 'how to ____' type stuff, and fabrication stuff. Maybe some reviews. This was just me taking a video to get a feel for editing, what type of shots I like, all that jazz. Sorry there isn't much action shit as I stated earlier, the season doesn't start for me until the end of the month and I built the Skyline as fast as I could to get it ready without any thought of filming. It was a missed opportunity - especially because I converted the complete chassis to S14 including the front going from double wishbone to McPherson. Enough ranting, though.

Anyway, do your part in getting that YT algorithm poppin'. Like, comment, subscribe, share, all that shit.

P.S. This is my first crack at serious video editing. Everything including the effects were all done from scratch on Premiere Pro so please give me some constructive criticism without being a chooch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXY1Ivw14os
Was that a Barra??? doing something crazy on it?