View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 01:43 AM   #130
theronin
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
drift that goes both ways though man. ive walked away from tables only to hear them making fun of my: hair, earings, clothes, something i said. good times.

just tonight. first table. 2 russians (they are considered the worst around here) 2 waters, i had within 60 seconds of them ordering them. brought out bread with the water. took order, came out in less than 7 min. made sure they loved their food didnt need any extra dressing or anything, drinks never got below half. she orders coffee when done with her meal, gets it in 20 seconds. i remove everything they are done with to keep clutter down. 28.37 is their bill. they leave me 30.... hard not to let that affect the rest of ur night. in our line of work even when ur on top of everything, u can still get paid like ur a complete retard.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote