View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 09:49 AM   #89
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR-Garage View Post
I'm traveling and on my phone so I can't look up your invoice to see which method you chose. Dispatch from outward office of exchange means they left Japan. If you chose Surface it won't show anything else for a few weeks. Once they hit US customs it will update to say Arrival at inward office of exchange. The next update will be Dispatch from inward office and they should arrive a day or two after that. For Economy or Express Air the updates will happen faster.
I ended up receiving my shipment yesterday, and they originally tried to drop it off on the 31st. Apparently as the package went through the system, people weren't removing/marking the tags so the tracking info didn't work for whatever reason. When I picked it up at the post office, the guy at the counter pulled off like 3 tags and said 'Idiots, they're supposed to remove these'.... Lol.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote