View Single Post
Old 05-28-2021, 01:12 AM   #79
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
aah yes.

I'm probably the only one that enjoys living in California.

as I always tell my friends and people willing to listen, there's always a set of problems anywhere in the world that you would choose to live at.

the only real question you can ask yourself is, what do you want to tolerate or accept?

whatever. this subforum is all loud noises and people shouting past each other. Hate on California all you want, if you're really that hateful about California then next time ignore the parts I sell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
if you want to be that hateful you'd also extend that hatred towards anything out of California, i.e. parts I sell. Or to rephrase, California is evil in the eyes of some people, so they should just not do business with California.

That seems to be a basis for the previous administration and their trade policies against the rest of the world, why not target California while we are at it?
alex, you sound like a glutton for punishment. you're basically advocating that people should get used to, if not like, getting fucked in the ass with no lube.

the state of california is fucked in a myriad of ways. how could anyone with a brain advocate or want to live in a state with homeless everywhere. its a clear sign that society is failing. what do you advise, that people stick it out? look the other way? most people dont stop to think how this effects the next generation. this is what you want your kids to see? to be raised in an environment where they play indoors?
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote