View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 11:33 PM   #22
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by turboshoebox View Post
Thanks dude I appreciate it.

I'm just a jaded old timer that refuses to follow the latest trends and have stuck with a formula that almost always looks good and is timeless.
Look man, a lot of us subscribe to that ideology. That doesn’t detract that your threads (not posts, ENTIRE THREADS) are the equivalent of an old man yelling from a rocking chair on his porch.

Maybe just post instead of making full-on nonsense threads. Maybe provide some context for your disdain so people don’t think you’re a 14yr-old with no car...or do none of that because this is the internet. Your reputation here will reflect it.

Nice cars nonetheless...but I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t point out the ‘stance’ when you constantly claim you don’t like ‘trends’.

...and are those rep TEs on that Civic?