View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 04:07 PM   #67
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
from a legal standpoint, the case never had a chance. just a bunch of circumstantial evidence, nothing concrete. while we can put that evidence together and say that in all likelyhood, she probably did it, "probably" doesn't count in the legal system. it is the burden of the prosecution to prove "without a reasonable doubt" that she was guilty. there is no middle ground in law; either you did it or you didn't do it. based on what i've read while the case was going on, the prosecution's case just wasn't good enough. simple as that.
Fine, I can see what you mean if there is not enough evidence to convict her for murder of her child. I agree with innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

But I don't get how she was not found guilty of child neglect/abuse for not reporting her missing child for 30 fucking days. Thats some BS!