View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 12:54 AM   #36
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Damn I wish I would have been selected for jury duty, I would have sat my ass in that jury room for life until everyone agreed to charge her with some form of murder.

It's pretty obvious how things went down. I know crazy when I see it, and she is most definitely that. The real father of Caylee was probably from a one night stand with a guy Casey absolutely despises (or maybe such a slut she had no idea). And the thought of taking care of his child bothered her on a daily basis... Not to mention having a kid and living the party lifestyle does not work. Guys are less likely to be with a girl who is toting around a child from another man.

I imagine she originally intended to make it appear like an accident, but then realized that the police would never believe her and decided to bury the body and keep telling lies for as long as possible.