Thread: Oprah 2020
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 07:51 AM   #41
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post

I’ll pass on the rest of this convo though. I genuinely don’t have time to fact check everything I say in a political discussion.

That single quote right there sums up everything in regards to this "discussion"

The fact that you simply do not have the time (or refuse to make the time) to research actual facts.........as opposed to parrotting whatever talking points you subscribe to and just to just posting (for all intents and purposes) "hearsay" as supposed "facts". Or even attempting to challenge the "hearsay" with some of your own thoughts and trying to decipher if it indeed makes sense. Critical thinking 101.

And if you have time to post discussion topics on Zilvia, you have time to research proper facts.......Just saying. It takes me less time read 1 article a day than to sit on Zilvia having a "casual" discussion.......Like I am doing now. Google is (literally) a click away.

That is a basis for any discussion......be it "general" or "casual". Facts are indeed.........Facts.
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote