View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 07:16 PM   #21
vanish1
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
vanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
You calling the F20/22c strung out? In comparison to what? Why do you think that? Because it revs high? It's head design outflows & rapes the SR BADLY. Shit's got forged internals that are SAFELY capable of 600hp from the factory when turbo'd... Pick the right small turbo & now the S2k can haz low end torque and still make like a relatively bulletproof 400hp+. If I think about how often I have a passenger in my 240, I might as well get a real 2 seater like an S2000. 240's and Integra get stolen just a often, IMO. At least the S2k is the best of that bunch.
162 ft/lbs of tq @ 6500 rpm

for a daily driver this is no fun, track sure its a great motor. Insert a turbo on a lot of motors and yea it changes the conversation.

Everyone has different lifestyles, if you do not have other humans ride in your vehicle with you nor participate in activities that require to transport animate objects then sure a 2 seater with no trunk space is right up your alley.