View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 04:59 PM   #1021
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by roddogg View Post
it ought to be a rule in d1 and fd that all cas have to look like this no stock ride hight with just stickers all over the car and call it a sponserd car i hate seeing some of the cars in fd like well i wont go there you all known what im talking about it's just a disgrace to the sport look at the roots of it and then look at the cars today in the us it makes me sick look at Justin Pawlaks and Matt Powers cars that what im talking about hope they whop ass and take names later

thanks these pics are from d1 anehiem, I am hoping to drive fd at irwindale too but the car needs more setup and work before then. Matt powers is amazing and Justin's car is sick too bad he will be in the sponsored car this year. Its a great opportunity though but the sport is loosing another sexy car.
Sponsored Links