View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 08:41 PM   #24
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
...well typically we would tell someone (as a forum, and in a meaner way) that if you want to showcase your car you should make a Build Thread. I think 'build' is too strong a word (even in my case) but that's where I'd go.
I agree with this

Quote:
Simply coming her to say 'look at my stock car' is kind of lame.
I agree with this

nevertheless, anybody that wants to open a chat box and talk to themselves in general chat shouldn't be harassed for it.

I think thats what everyone keeps forgetting, just because topic is old or irrelevant doesn't make it inapplicable. Just ignore those topics if they bother you, don't harass the creators over it because it makes you look like a time waster. "Why am I here in the first place?" So many things you could have done instead, but we are all guilty of that so don't feel bad either.
For some this is entertainment value.
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote