View Single Post
Old 10-29-2003, 06:16 PM   #4
kumanchu
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
kumanchu is an unknown quantity at this point
i think the frame is probably bent a bit, but only in the front driver corner. that is where impact occured.

i had it immediately towed on a flatbed to park ridge autobody, i don't have pictures, it was raining that night.

it is a 5 speed.

there is no MAJOR rust, to be honest there were a couple cracks in paint with a little rust developing, nothing deep; paint wasn't bubbling or anything around them. 1 chip is on the back center of the roof, maybe about 3mm in diameter, and the other crack is the body weld under the passenger side door. its a 10 year old car, i took really good care of it. other body defects include 2 small door dings passenger fender side, and the antenna doesn't retract.

also comes with a 5zigen fireball exhaust, it is cat back; i had it imported (jamsa spec) about 5 years ago.

also has whiteline polyurethane tc rod bushings. those made a really big difference in handling.

brakes have axxis metal master pads with about 3k miles on them.

if you want to keep the stereo, here are specs on that (take it with the car for 500)

kenwood hu (cd player is flaky sometimes though)
kenwood eq
mtx blue thunder 5 channel amp (the really really nice one, 50x4, + 200x1 RMS)
polk db 5 1/4 component front speakers (polk momo predecessors, considered to have some of the best sounding auto tweeters ever made)
infinity reference 4x6 plates in back (4" round with seperate tweeter for better sound integrity)
12" JBL gt sub

wires:
streetwires musica signal cables
streetwires amp wiring kit

has a viper alarm, i forget what model number, but it is one of the rare ultra high frequency ones. best i could get at the time when i was working for circuit city.
kumanchu is offline   Reply With Quote