View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 10:48 AM   #47
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs View Post
LOL, you found the piece you liked, and completely ignored the rest. Andddd, any kind of conversation with you ends there. Enjoy staring at your pinch welds.
Why are you so eager to accept mediocrity? When you go to Apple Bees and they forget the fries do you just shrug and go "well, it's Apple Bees, should have known better"?.

Quote:
Make a thread about what people should look for when buying a used car then?
I already posted two excellent videos by Tony showing how to review a classic car and red flag warnings.

Red flags on JDM cars is body kits, new paint, damaged dashes (dash covers) and piss poor fitment wheels.

Quote:
Don't try to bring down a company with your impossible standards of what makes a car nice in the process. I think that's what you were calling "double speak."
Didn't realize honesty was an impossible standard. Why are you shilling for a company you admit you've never worked with, have no experience with and have never researched?

Quote:
Quit jumping to extremes. You're writing off their entire inventory as shitty cars. Have you ever been to a used car dealership? I feel like you're taking it personally, because it's a car you're passionate about.
Have you ever been to a used car dealer? Have you ever realized some dealers are absolute scum and should not be trusted even if they have a good car once and a while?

This is nothing new. Every town has that one dealer you avoid. It's not just they flip the worst cars but also because they have awful customer service. In this very thread the dude said they shrugged and said "well Virginia police inspected it, not our problem" - which is horse shit.

Within the classic car community we have Gateway Classic Cars who is king of flipping garbage at extreme prices. They always fall back on either the car being a consignment or "old restoration". Garbage being spray can rebuilds, bondo specials and barely functioning being excused by "hot cam" and crap.

Quote:
I'd honestly be happy if both of you read what I said and didn't respond. I just want you to stop calling cars pieces of shit for no reason.
Again, you admit to having no experience, no research. How can you possibly say that? I'm just calling a spade a spade.

I can sit there and go over each of their cars pointing out all sorts of concerns. They are known to other importers as a joke and a scam.

Stop white knighting for those clowns.

https://youtu.be/g5_pNlBP0ys
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote