Thread: Scott's 92 S13
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 07:56 AM   #18
Avayo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Avayo is an unknown quantity at this point
Little end of the year update. Decided to list up the sti for sale a few weeks ago to free up some space/money for the 240. Luckily lined up a buyer in the first 24 hours it was listed and got my full asking price.

I started looking around for someone willing to tackle the paint and body work on the 240. I was kind've surprised a couple shops I talked to weren't interested in any restoration work. I guess it worked out because while waiting to hear back from a few different options I spotted a MK4 Supra for sale.

I've wanted one of these cars for roughly 6 years now. Right around the same time the price on them skyrocketed. I was getting married, having a couple kids so it just didn't work out for me then. Then I saw this one owner, all original car pop up and knew it was now or never. It's a usdm n/a auto car with only 51k miles. I still can't believe I was able to find one un molested and not missing anything. The car feels like an absolute time capsule.

It needs a little paintless dent removal and a good detail but overall for its age it's in excellent condition. For now I'm just going to enjoy it as is while I acquire the parts I want for it. Will be pretty basic, 97-98 headlights/taillights, front lip yada yada. And then eventually GTE/6 speed swap.

For now the 240 will go on the back burner unfortunately. But I still would like to keep it for my son or daughter. Hoping at least one of them will be a car nut like me.

Happy New Year guys!
Avayo is offline   Reply With Quote