View Single Post
Old 11-05-2022, 07:10 PM   #8
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silv1401 View Post
That's a good point about the anchor for the brake, and actually thanks to that you made me take a better look at some pictures for the assemblies.

I'm going to make the assumption that the dust shields WILL work based on the bolt pattern, however the brake assembly WILL NOT. At least not without modifying the knuckles. I didn't realize until I looked back at a full rear knuckle/hub assembly, but the S14/Z32 brake assembly mounts with the big stud that goes through the top hole in the knuckle.
No, the S14 does not use the hole in the knuckle or atleast the USDM chassis does not. The e-brake is integrated into the piston assembly.